Friday, November 28, 2008





After Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday, which was fabulously yummy, my Dad sat everyone down around the table to have everyone share what they are thankful for. It was decided that Zack would start.

Ryan: Zack, you can go first, but you can't say "toilets".

Zack: Oh maaan! (Obviously, he was going to say toilets.) Okay then, toilet paper.

Then we move along to Maycee...

Maycee: Toilets. Hee hee hee. (If Zack is told he can't do something, Maycee is sure as heck going to try)

Avery's turn...

Me: Avery, what are you thankful for?

Avery: Poopie??

Moving right along...

Ry's turn...

Ryan: I'm thankful that the Utes CRUSHED the Cougs last week. (Boo. Rub it in, right?)



What the heck, family? Embarrassing. Everyone else, incuding the kids, said nice, wonderful, non-potty talk things that were definitely worth being thankful for, and were appropriate for Thanksgiving dinner. And, I include all Ute talk in the potty-talk category. By the way, I said I was thankful for the Gospel. After this little incident my family has moved down a few notches on my list. They are after chocolate and Diet Cherry Coke. :)

4 comments:

argylesocks said...

Just you wait, I am sure that the day when Otto can talk, between him and Scott I will be right there with you. It was funny though.

Shawna said...

Now that made me laugh hard!!! he he

Clifton and Melinda said...

That is great!!! Gotta love it! :)

stewbert said...

*snort* hilarious.